The Pennsylvania Society for Post-Acute and Long-Term Care Medicine is an organization of long-term care professionals committed to the continuous improvement of quality care for Pennsylvanians across the long-term care continuum. PMDA will provide advocacy, education, and professional development services for medical directors, physicians, nurse practitioners, and other health care team members.
Organizational Vision: PMDA, The Pennsylvania Society for Post-Acute and Long-Term Care Medicine is the leader for Post-Acute and Long-Term quality health care across the post-acute and long-term care continuum in Pennsylvania.
Organizational Mission: PMDA, The Pennsylvania Society for Post-Acute and Long-Term Care Medicine is the champion for quality medical care across the post-acute and long-term care continuum. PMDA provides advocacy, education, and professional development opportunities for all members of the interdisciplinary health care team to improve care for those we serve.
*Revised 5/6/2016 by PMDA Board of Directors
Board of Directors
PMDA Board of Directors
- President – Deborah Way, MD, CMD – Philadelphia
- President Elect – Firas Saidi, MD, CMD – Wynnewood
- Immediate Past President – Leon Kraybill, MD, CMD – Lancaster
- Treasurer – Daniel R. Steiner, MD, CMD – Oakmont
- Secretary – Dilip Elangbam, MD – Danville
- Robert Howse, Jr., MD, CMD
- Brian Kimmel, DO, CMD
- Molly Langford, MSN, CRNP
- David Luschini, MD, CMD, FACP
- Sarah Noorbaksh, MD, CMD
- Tracy Polak, CRNP, MSN
- Danielle Snyderman, MD
- Charles Wasserman, DO, CMD
UPDATED: January 2016